Need assistance with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– New wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
If you need surge protection, we can help. We understand that your electronics are expensive. If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. To replace that could cost up to a few thousand dollars.
What’s the solution to this? Invest in surge protectors!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And the electric company is not the cause? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. Among the things we can help with:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
Our services include:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you have a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. So what do we do?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- New outlet installation.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Convert 110-volt outlets to 220-volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
The generators we install can run your entire house. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.