Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Total rewiring the house.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Do you need more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. However, the main things we help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! To replace that could cost up to a few thousand dollars.
How do you solve this? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And it’s not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. Or have a new electric oven put in. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following could be done:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
It does not matter whether you own a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Set up new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
To get a quote, contact us today.