Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Do you want more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? You can get help from us if this is the case! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. Electronics don’t come cheap! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
How can this be solved? Invest in surge protectors!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. Among the things we can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another model, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What can we do to assist?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- New outlet installation.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. We cover everything related to electricity. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.