Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Looking for more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
So what is the best solution? We recommend surge protectors!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And it’s not related to the electric company? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. Among the things we can help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven put in. All large electrical appliances (commercial and domestic) can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whether you have a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. What can we do to assist?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.