Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Looking for more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. However, we generally assist with the following:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is something we can help with. Electronics don’t come cheap! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
What’s the solution to this? You need a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We are able to help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
It is possible for us to:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! Wow can we assist?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Setup new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
Our company installs generators. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
Don’t worry, we have your back. We cover anything related to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.