Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Wire up a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Do you require more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then, we can help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. Your electronics are expensive. Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How can we fix this? Surge protector systems!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And the electric company is not the cause? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- Major appliances not working.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or have a new electric oven put in. All large electrical appliances (domestic or commercial can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or any other electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. So what do we do?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Adding new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.