Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Do you require more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. No matter what security system you plan to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. However, we generally assist with the following:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
We can provide surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! To replace that could cost up to a few thousand dollars.
What is the solution? You need surge protectors!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. Here are some things we can help with:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Any situation with power outages.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
The following can be done:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! How could we be of assistance?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Install new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
Our company installs generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
To get a quote, contact us today.