Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Need more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then we can help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
Surge protection is something we can help with. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How do we solve this? We recommend a surge protection system!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can help with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- The outlets are not working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or install a new electric oven. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another model, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Install new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
Our company can install whole-house generators. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Get a quote today by calling us.