Need assistance with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Perhaps your business needs a comprehensive security system to protect it. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? Then, we can help! A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
The solution? Protect yourself against surges!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. You can count on us for:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. We can take care of all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you own a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! Wow can we assist?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. Suitable for small backup power systems, 10kW generators are available. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.