Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Wire up a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Need more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
How can we fix this? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? It’s not related to the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven put in. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
The following is possible:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another model, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! What can we do to help?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Add new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.