Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Would you like more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. Electronics are not cheap! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
Are there any good solutions to this? You need a surge protection system!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can assist with the following:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
We can install and connect all major appliances. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. Any large electric appliance (domestic and commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
For example, we can:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What can we do to assist?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Put in new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.