Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Looking for more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
What can be done? We recommend surge protectors!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Power outages of any kind.
We can connect and install any major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
We can help you with:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another model, we can install a charging port. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! So what do we do?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Install a new outlet.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.