Do you need help with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? If so, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Electronics are not cheap! Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
How do we solve this? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. Here are some things we can help with:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven put in. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
It is possible for us to:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
It does not matter whether you own a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What assistance can we provide?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Setup new outlets.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
For a free quote, please call us today.