Need assistance with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Do you require more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Perhaps your business needs a comprehensive security system to protect it. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? Then, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
So what is the best solution? Surge protection is a must!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And it’s not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can assist you with the following:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- Major appliances not working.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another, we can install a charging port. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- New outlet installation.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
The generators we install can run your entire house. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.