Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Do you require more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Changing out a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. Buying electronics is not cheap! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
So what is the best solution? Invest in a surge protection system!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can assist you with the following:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you own a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! So what do we do?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.