Is electrical wiring something you need help with? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Do you need more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? You can get help from us if this is the case! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. Electronics are not cheap! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
How do we solve this? We recommend a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheap option. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. Our team can assist you with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- Major appliances not working.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or install a new electric oven. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
For example, we can:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! How can we help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Swap 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
We are able to install whole-house generators. Suitable for small backup power systems, 10kW generators are available. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have your back. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.