Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Need more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. No matter what security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? Then, we are here to assist you. An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. Electronics don’t come cheap! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
What is the solution? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a cheap option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And this is not a problem with the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. Among the things we can help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
The following could be done:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
We can handle everything lighting-related! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need a charging station installed at home or at your business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
No matter if you have a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another EV we can install a charging port. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! So what do we do?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Add new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.