Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– New wiring for the lights.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. And addressed before they become a more serious problem.
Do you need more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
So what is the best solution? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheap option. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. Among the things we can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- Major appliances not working.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following could be done:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or any other electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! Wow can we assist?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have your back. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.