Do you need help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Do you need more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. We understand that your electronics are expensive. If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
What can be done? We recommend a surge protection system!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. We can provide assistance:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We are able to:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We can handle anything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
No matter if you have a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV we can install a charging port. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What assistance can we provide?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- New outlet installation.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Swap 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Call us today to get a quote.