Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Do you want more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. No matter what security system you are looking to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Power surges can damage your electronics! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How do you solve this? You need a surge protection system!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. Here are some things we can help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- A number of major appliances are not working.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Power outages in any situation.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. You can also have a new electric oven installed. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
We can help you with:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another model, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! How could we be of assistance?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Install new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
Our company can install whole-house generators. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Give us a call today for a quote.