Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Do you want more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then we can help you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. In general, we help with:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. The cost of electronic equipment is high! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
So what is the best solution? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And the problem is not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Not working outlets.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Occasionally, the electricity will randomly come on and shut off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
We are able to:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you own a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What assistance can we provide?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Install a new outlet.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.