Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Do you require more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
How do you solve this? You need surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. You can count on us for:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- Outlets not working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. Or install a new electric oven. All large electrical appliances (domestic and commercial can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
We can do the following:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need a charging station installed at home or at your business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or any other electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! So what do we do?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Setup new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
We offer whole-house generator installation. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.