Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
How can we fix this? Invest in a surge protection system!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or have a new electric oven put in. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
Our services include:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Adding new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Swap 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
Our company installs generators. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Call us today to get a quote.