Do you require electrical wiring assistance? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then we can help you! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
How can this be solved? Protect yourself against surges!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
The following is possible:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What can we do to assist?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Put in new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
To get a quote, contact us today.