Need assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Are you looking for more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. Electronics don’t come cheap! Power surges could damage your electronics! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How can this be solved? Invest in surge protectors!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. We are able to help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Power outages of any kind.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
The following can be done:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
No matter if you have a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.