Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Your electronics are expensive. Power surges could damage your electronics! The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
Are there any good solutions to this? Surge protection is a must!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. Or install a new electric oven. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following can be done:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Audi, BMW, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
We can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. We cover everything related to electricity. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.