Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Do you require more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? Then we can help you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Upgrading panels to 200amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Your electronics are expensive. Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. To replace that could cost up to a few thousand dollars.
How do you solve this? Invest in surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can assist with the following:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
The following can be done:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Are you considering purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and are interested in getting a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or any other electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. How could we be of assistance?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Convert 110-volt outlets to 220-volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
We offer whole-house generator installation. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have your back. If it involves electricity, we can assist. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.