Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (interior and exterior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Are you looking for more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then we can help you! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
Surge protection is something we can help with. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
How do we solve this? You need surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a cheap option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And this is not a problem with the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can assist with the following:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Occasionally, the electricity will randomly come on and shut off.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
We can install and connect all major appliances. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
The following could be done:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whether you drive a Audi, Tesla, BMW or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Put in new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.