Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Are you looking for more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? You can get help from us if this is the case! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. However, the main things we help with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. To replace that could cost up to a few thousand dollars.
How do you solve this? Take advantage of surge protectors!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You can also get an electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! How can we help?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Add new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
The generators we install can run your entire house. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Call us today to get a quote.