Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
A surge protector from us can help. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
Are there any good solutions to this? Invest in surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? It’s not related to the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We can provide assistance:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. Or have a new electric oven put in. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following is possible:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whether you own a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. How can we help?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.