Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Are you looking for more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. However, the main things we help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Electronics are not cheap! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
What can be done? Protect yourself against surges!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We are able to help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- No outlets working.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. You can also get an electric oven installed. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
The following could be done:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another electric vehicle. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! What can we do to help?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.