Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Are you looking for more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then, we can help! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
How do we solve this? Surge protection is a must!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? It’s not related to the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. Here are some things we can help with:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
Our services include:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can handle everything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whether you own a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- New outlet installation.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.