Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Interested in better security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
So what is the best solution? Invest in surge protectors!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? It’s not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can help with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- The outlets are not working.
- Major appliances not working.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
For example, we can:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can handle anything lighting-related! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Audi, Tesla, BMW or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! How can we help?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.