Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Need more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? Then we can help you! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is something we can help with. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How do we solve this? You need a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Among the things we can help with:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
We can connect and install any major appliances. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. Or have a new electric oven put in. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
The following could be done:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Tesla, Audi, BMW or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do to assist?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- New outlet installation.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.