Do you need help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Would you like more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– Upgrading panels to 200amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
How do we solve this? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can assist with the following:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
Whether you own a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! How could we be of assistance?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Adding new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.