Do you require electrical wiring assistance? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Need more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Converting a fuse box to a breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
So what is the best solution? We recommend surge protectors!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. But, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We are able to help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Major appliances not working.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Any situation with power outages.
We can install and connect all major appliances. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. You can also have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
We can help you with:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can handle everything lighting-related! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Are you considering purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and are interested in getting a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What can we do to help?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Set up new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
Our company can install whole-house generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
For a free quote, please call us today.