Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Are you looking for more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? If so, we can help! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. However, the main things we help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Electronics are not cheap! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
What can be done? Take advantage of surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And this is not a problem with the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We are able to help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
It is possible for us to:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another model, we can install a charging port. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Set up new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.