Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Are you looking for more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. However, we generally assist with the following:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Power surges can damage your electronics! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What is the solution? Take advantage of surge protectors!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And it’s not related to the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. Our team can assist you with:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. Or have a new electric oven put in. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What can we do to help?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install a new outlet.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.