Is electrical wiring something you need help with? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. And addressed before they become a more serious problem.
Do you require more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then we can help you! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. However, the main things we help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
The solution? We recommend surge protectors!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And it’s not related to the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can provide assistance:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
We can install and connect all major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! So what do we do?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
We can install whole-house generators. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.