Do you need help with electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! There are a number of reasons why a breaker panel needs an electrician. However, we generally assist with the following:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How do you solve this? We recommend a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. We are able to help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. You can also get an electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
For example, we can:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need a charging station installed at home or at your business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! So what do we do?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Set up new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
To get a quote, contact us today.