Need assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Are you looking for more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
Surge protection is something we can help with. Electronics are not cheap! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
The solution? Take advantage of surge protectors!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. But, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. Among the things we can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
We can install and connect all major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or install a new electric oven. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
We can do the following:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
No matter if you have a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.