Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Do you need more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you need surge protection, we can help. Buying electronics is not cheap! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
Are there any good solutions to this? A surge protection system is a must!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. You can count on us for:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What can we do to assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Add new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.