Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Removing old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Would you like more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then, we can help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. However, the main things we help with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
We can help with surge protection. Electronics are not cheap! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
The solution? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheap option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We can do the following:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
Whether you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! What can we do to help?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Swap 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
To receive a quote, call us today.