Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Need more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. However, the main things we help with are:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Electronics are not cheap! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How can we fix this? Invest in a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. We can provide assistance:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
We can connect and install any major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or install a new electric oven. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
For example, we can:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another model, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! How can we help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
Our company installs generators. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Contact us today for a quote.