Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Do you require more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
We can assist you with surge protection. Buying electronics is not cheap! Power surges can damage your electronics! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
Are there any good solutions to this? Invest in surge protectors!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And the problem is not related to the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Not working outlets.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
It is possible for us to:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.