Do you need help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. And addressed before they become a more serious problem.
Interested in better security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Perhaps your business needs a comprehensive security system to protect it. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Converting a fuse box to a breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
We can provide surge protection. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
The solution? Surge protector systems!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheap option. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can provide assistance:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We can help you with:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
It does not matter whether you own a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! How could we be of assistance?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- New outlet installation.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. We cover everything related to electricity. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Get a quote from us today.