Do you need help with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? If so, we can help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. Generally, we help with:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. Your electronics are expensive. Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
How can this be solved? A surge protection system is a must!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the electric company is not the cause? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We are able to help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or install a new electric oven. All large electrical appliances (domestic or commercial can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following could be done:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What assistance can we provide?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have your back. We cover anything related to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.