Do you require electrical wiring assistance? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Are you looking for more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
If you need surge protection, we can help. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What’s the solution to this? Invest in surge protectors!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Our team can assist you with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or install a new electric oven. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We are able to:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
No matter if you have a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another EV we can install a charging port. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! What can we do to assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Install a new outlet.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We offer whole-house generator installation. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Get a quote from us today.