Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. And addressed before they become a more serious problem.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! There are a number of reasons why a breaker panel needs an electrician. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
A surge protector from us can help. Electronics are not cheap! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How do you solve this? We recommend surge protectors!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. Among the things we can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- A number of major appliances are not working.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
We can install and connect all major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
The following is possible:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can handle anything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Are you considering purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and are interested in getting a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whether you drive a BMW, Tesla, Audi or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Add new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
The generators we install can run your entire house. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.