Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Interested in better security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then, we can help! A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
Surge protection is something we can help with. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
What’s the solution to this? A surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
We can do the following:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you considering purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and are interested in getting a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whether you drive a BMW, Audi, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! How could we be of assistance?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Adding new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
Our company can install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
To get a quote, contact us today.